Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 Jan: #2 Team-Building Challenge - Debrief (II) Personal Reflection


This task can be completed either in class or as homework - To be completed by the end of the day.
Based on your experience in the Team Building Activity...
on your own, reflect on the following:
  • What do you understand about the school value ‘Forging Excellence’?
  • What are the strengths that you think you possess which can help you to achieve excellence?
  • What other attributes and attitudes do you think you need to cultivate to excel in the things you do?
  • How can you contribute to help your class succeed?

To me, it means to do our very best and achieve the best of our potential to be able to get the perfect results we expect to get! My strengths that make me able to achieve good results is the habit of revision.The bad thing about me that I of course need to cultivate is to STOP PROCRASTINATING so that I could achieve the result I want. In order for my class to succeed, I need in my best in whatever projects is given and of course PARTICIPATE 100%!

0 comments:

Post a Comment