Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

4 Jan: #4 Bridge-Building Activity - Debrief (II) Personal Reflection



This task can be done either in class or as homework, and must be completed by the end of the day.
Based on your experience in the Bridge-Building Activity...
on your own, reflect on the following:
How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge-building project?
What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what will you do differently in future team activities?
Did you experience any fear, discomfort, or apprehension working with this team? Why?
How did you overcome it?
My Personal Reflection:
As I am a social learner, I will feel that working in a team, as a group, to do a project is of course much better than doing individual work even though I might not talk to many people at first which is quite common among people. Slowly we get to know one another, and thus of course the interaction between the group would then become much better even though at times, there might be things that we might not agree with one another. So of course, we have sort things out and quickly make a decision as TIME IS PRECIOUS when doing a project. In this project, I learnt that TEAMWORK is needed in whatever projects we are doing. All group members must at least do something (worst come to worst, at least help throw rubbish, haha). I also feel in the next project or so, I should try my very to fork out any ideas and do my very best to make whatever upcoming projects a success and not an unaccomplished work. Actually there is not much of any difficulties when doing the project, just probably a little discomfort as sometimes(quite seldom) my ideas could not get through my group members. So I have decided to try getting it through even though I would probably have to say it 3 times... To me, ITS OKAY!
Wei Chern

IS FUN!
ROCKS!





0 comments:

Post a Comment