Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Whew! Blogging's NO JOKE...

When I was creating this blog, I had some difficulties at first and it was real tough as it was basically only my first or second time blogging... As times goes by, I start to be able to configure most of the functions and thus blogging for me is now quite an easy thing for me to do... I can now blog smoothly...No more difficulties... No more problems...

Hmmm... How can blogging be part of my learning experience in SST?
I think we could have ongoing discussions about assignments while doing math calculations on calculator widgets and have pupils of SST sharing with one another informations about facts of science and many other subjects and maybe teachers could post on blogs the lessons' overview so if we do not understand we could research on them and find out more to have a clearer understanding of the lesson.

4 comments:

Loh Kwai Yin said...

Hi Jeremy

Glad to hear your blogging experience has moved on from being not-so-familiar to a smooth one :D

As you suggested in this post, why not try inserting a couple of widgets/gadgets that you think might be useful and handy?

Yes, some activities would be delivered through blogs, like the one you are doing now :D

BTW, notice that you inserted an image (i.e. the school logo) at the Blog header. Do you notice that it overlaps with the title of this blog? Let's see how you could present a header with both text and image such that the text would be visible?

Cheers!

Loh Kwai Yin said...

One more thing, the date and time do not seem to follow Singapore's. Do explore "settings" so that what's posted is local :D

Cheers.

Richie said...

Good suggestions on how to use the blog for learning! Have you started using it in that way yet? :p

Wei Chern, Jeremy said...

Ms Loh,
I have difficulties removing the school logo from the overlapping words "My Journey Begins...@SST", would you be able to assist me?

Thanks
Wei Chern

Post a Comment