Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

SST ROCKZ ON 4EVA!!!




WE ARE PROUD OF SST!



Oh Yeah, OUR Journey Begins Here @ SST!

Join SST and together we shall:


See the possibilities,

Seek the solutions and

Touch the future.







In SST, no doubt, you can find ALL of the BELOW:

  • Using Macbook Laptop....

  • 9 Textbooks Only! COOL...
  • Experienced Teachers...
  • And Many MORE!!!

In All, I wanna say SST Rockz!
People of SST,

What are we PROUD of?

SST!

I can't hear YOU!

SST!

They can't hear YOU!

SST!

IT ROCKS ON FOREVER!

WooHooo0000!

An Image of my feelings and reactions when
I received the letter that confirms my posting to SST:






















http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/
5472177/2/istockphoto_5472177-jump-with-joy-boy.jpg



But Why was I OVERJOYED?
Actually my whole family was jumping for JOY!
Reason: My Dream School is a school where I can
learn everything by using the computer and
hands on activities!

1 comments:

Richie said...

One cannot help but sense your jubilation! Congrats on getting into your dream school!

Great cheer you have there! Keep your energy high always!

Post a Comment